Sunday 3 July 2011

Flight to Singapore

Today was our second flight for our big anveture to England. We boarded the triple seven at 10:15am. Once we had waited awhile for the rolling in fog to go (which it didn't) we finally left for the runway to get off the south - island and into Singapore. We were in rows 33 GHJK. We had a 3 then one person had to sit in the middle of the rows. For take - off Archie sat by the window, Callum sat in the middle, I sat beside Callum and Mum sat on the other side of the isle. The food we got first was alright but it wasn't great, we got a Kit-Kat with it so I think that that was the best part of that meal. Our second meal and our last meal for that plane trip was the best because we got a mini mince pie and we got a little pack of MnM's. I loved thoes. It took us ages for us to land. I don't know why but it was very cloudy and we had a bit of turbulance. That is all I have time for right know. Talk to you guys soon.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment